China Paper/China Forest 2009 will feature the newest equipment, technologies, chemicals, products and services related to all of China's paper industries. The exhibition floor will include the following product concentration areas:
Pulp, Paper & Paper Products
Asia's only exhibition where producers display their full range of pulp, paper and paper products to an audience of end-users and buyers from a broad international spectrum of industries, including:
Pulp and Paper Products Pavilion - Market Pulp; Bags; Bond Paper; Book Paper; Cigarette Paper; Newsprint; Nonwoven Paper, Photographic Paper; Printing Specialty Paper; Technical Paper; Tissue and Household Paper, Writing Paper
Paperboard - Corrugating medium folding boxboard, Linerboard
Converted Products - Bags Cans Corrugated Containers, Cups Folding Boxes, Laminations, Paper Coating and Glazing
Machinery, Chemicals & Converting
Asia's largest exhibition of machinery, equipment and chemicals for the paper making industry, including:
Paper Making - Wood yard Pulping; Bleaching Stock Preparation; Paper Machines; Coating Finishing; Chemicals; Computers; Construction; Data Processing; Energy; Engineering; Environmental Instrumentation; Maintenance; Process Controls; Quality Control Safety Testing
Paper Converting - Printing Presses; Flexography; Gravure; Tag & Label; Rewind Equipment; Coating Machines; Winders Drying Equipment; Rolls & Rollers: Printing; Inspection & Scanning Equipment
PAP - CHEM Pavilion - Modified Starch, Sizing agents, Water soluble polymers, Functional papermaking chemicals, Process papermaking chemicals, Fillers and pigments, Coating adhesives & other papermaking chemicals.Industry experts predict chemicals demand will continue to grow at 26% annually.
Asia's largest exhibition of products, machinery, equipment and materials for the nonwovens industry, including: Roll Goods Manufacturers, Raw Materials Manufacturers, Nonwovens Production Machinery Manufacturers, Auxiliary Equipment for Production Manufacturers, Commission Converting Services, Fiber, Film & Chemical Producers and Consulting Services
Specialty Paper - Packaging, Printing, Industrial, Office, Arts &Crafts, Household & others.
Reasons to Exhibit at China Paper/China Forest 2009
- China Paper/China Forest 2009 is the premiere event for China's pulp, paper making and paper products industries.
- You will have the opportunity to cultivate professional relationships with top level executives from China's paper mills who have the authority and budgets to purchase your products and services or vice versa.
- In order to meet increasing demand, Chinese paper mills must have the latest and greatest products and services that you as a supplier have to offer to keep paper mills running effectively and efficiently.
- Companies around the world already recognize the growth in the Chinese paper industry - Don't let your competition capitalize on your potential opportunities.
- In recent years, two-thirds of the orders for paper making machinery have come from China. Individuals involved in placing these orders will attend China Paper/China Forest 2009.